Thursday, July 7, 2016

Vivo Phone Cases


I will admit, I have had more than my fair share of crappy cheap phone cases from Amazon. Recently, however, I was totally blown away by a case from Vivo.   I got my hands on this case for the Galaxy S7 and was totally delighted.   




























Everything about it looks and feels high end. The attention to the little details is very surprising. It comes packaged in a really nice box and the case is in a little pouch. It reminded me of a fine handbag. It fits snugly on the S7, and adds very little bulk to the phone but if you are looking for big-time protection, this might not be the case for you.  Check out the packaging:




The only way I can describe it is "executive". This is definitely the type of case you might expect an attorney or CEO to use. The slots in the back are great to hold an ID, credit card or maybe a couple business cards.  Even the underside of the case is classy,  it is lined.  



The only negative I have about the case is the lack of top and bottom protection- it is open on the top and bottom. I probably would not use this as an everyday case because I am a little rougher on my phone, but it would be a nice case to have for dressier occasions or for someone who isn't hard on their phones.

Also the glass screen protector that was included does not appear to fit the phone, it leaves quite a bit of space on either side. Perhaps I was accidentally given the wrong screen protector- which is not a big deal since I don't use them anyways, but since they include it in the item description- I felt I should include it in the review.


 I outlined the glass (don't laugh- I never claimed to be able to draw- but it gets the job done).

I couldn't help but be reminded of when I worked in the corporate world and would attend corporate events and they would have this nice little gifts for the attendees.  This had the look and feel of an executive gift and would be great for one of those times when you don't want to spend a lot but look like you did.


No comments:

Post a Comment